Set on a steep slope in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, the ultra-modern SKYHOUSE is an engineering marvel with sweeping views of Canyon Lake and the surrounding landscape. Although shopping, dining, and outdoor recreation are within easy reach, you may find you never want to leave this bright, airy sanctuary, high above the fray of everyday life.
- Private pool with lounge chairs
- Multiple decks (covered and uncovered)
- Spacious rooms with huge windows
- High-quality mattresses with memory-foam toppers
- Plush bed linens and towels
- Spacious, well-stocked kitchen with commercial-grade appliances
- Coffee, spices, and other staples provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Various outdoor seating and dining areas
- Flat-screen TV
Reaching this gorgeous hillside property is like ascending to a new world. As you drive up the increasingly narrow and winding paved road, everyday cares fall away. Soak in the views from the wraparound main deck, take a dip in the private pool, and catch some rays in a reclining lounge chair. Or fire up the grill for an al fresco meal as the sun sets over the hills below.
The multi-level house makes a carefully crafted design statement, with a stunning metal exterior and a light-filled interior. Features include exposed brick, granite, hardwood floors, and accents such as old maps and side tables made from vintage US Air Force radar equipment cases.
A 15- to 20-minute drive away, the town of New Braunfels is a vibrant historic district with many restaurants and your pick of shops and entertainment venues. Nearby Canyon Lake offers an abundance of water sports like power boating, skiing, sailing, and fishing, along with rafting and tubing on the Guadalupe River.
Master Bedroom – Lower Level:
Designed with rustic elegance, the master bedroom has a king-sized bed and four large windows, as well as a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Guest Bedrooms #1 – Main Level:
Located on the main level, this bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a shared bath.
Guest Bedroom #2 – Main Level:
This bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an additional full-sized bunk bed above. The bathroom is shared with the rest of the main level.
Spacious and bright, the main living room has a seating area with a plush sofa, coffee table, and two armchairs, along with a flat-screen TV. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors showcase the spectacular views and open onto the wraparound main deck.
Flowing from the living area, the gourmet-style kitchen is equipped with stainless-steel appliances and a wide range of dining and cookware, as well as both bar seating and a full dining table and chairs. Coffee, spices and other essential items are provided.
Property. The property is located at:
_________2281 Village Oak, Canyon Lake, TX 78133 _____________________
The property is furnished and includes _flat screen television, washer/dryer, Thermador
range, Keurig coffee maker, coffee grinder and maker, refrigerator and wine fridge,
toaster, crock pot, ice cream maker, rice cooker, pots, pans, dishes, towels, beach towels,
bed linens including feather duvets and pillows_____________________ .
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached at all
times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone
else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner/manager access to the property for purposes of repair
and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rent will be
refunded as follows:
__75_% if cancelled __30__ days prior to the Check-in Date
__25__% if cancelled __10__ days prior to the Check-in Date
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight
in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of
Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code enforced
neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any
accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The
Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables
of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly
assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others
whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Guest is responsible for all damage to property and furnishings during his or her stay.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
Parking is limited to ___4__ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to
be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted.
Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are
the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath
towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental
rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling
11. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective;
however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH
anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at
anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the
septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $2000
50% due at time of booking with the remaining 50% due 30 days before arrival.
As our properties are all self-check-in and to avoid any issues at the time of the check-in/check-out, we require the payment to be made by credit card prior to the date of check-in.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 21 days before the checkin
- Please DO NOT use the toilet as a trash can.
- Please DO NOT put coffee grinds, dental floss, disposable diapers, sanitary napkins, tampons, cigarette butts, condoms, oil, grease, paper towels, or food scraps into the toilet or down the drains.
- Please DO NOT dispose of hazardous materials and chemicals into the septic system.
- Paint thinners, motor oil, pesticides, herbicides and bleach will kill all the beneficial microorganisms within the septic system.
Washer/dryer is provided in the house.
The house address is 2281 Village Oak, Canyon Lake, TX 78133. Most map programs take you right to it, though some try to send you via Mountain Oak, which is gated. If that happens, study the map and go up Charter Oak instead -- the map should redirect you pretty quickly!